Cultivation of Destinations
Cultivating Sustainable Destinations and Market Ready is a catalytic program for groups of companies in adventure and experiential tourism destinations seeking to offer competitive and sustainable tours and experiences, and establish meaningful, reliable and profitable connections with their markets through the activation of a reliable, collaborative, accurate, measurable and easy-to-track process.
It focuses on 4 main areas:
- Intensifies the sense of community among companies, commercial partners and destination managers.
- It favors professional and transcendental connections between key players within the destination value chain.
- Strengthens specialized capabilities in companies to enable them to access and respond professionally to markets with sustainable practices.
- Facilitates access to key technological, human, or financial resources and opportunities in the sector for social enterprises and destination managers.
Groups of a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 15 companies.
Duration: 6 months
- Design of experiential tourism products with market validation.
- Significant personal and professional connections with potential business partners (tour operators and travel agencies).
- Measuring business performance and impact on sustainable livelihoods in the destination.
- Substantial increase in commercial alliances to connect with high-value market niches.
- Increased market readiness in the destination, including the digital footprint of companies.
- Free and accompanied access to the "Market Ready Alliances" platform.
Data about the service:
- Implemented in:
Multiple destinations from Mexico, Honduras, Guatemala.
- In alliance with:
National Commission of Natural Protected Areas (Comisión Nacional de Áreas Naturales Protegidas), Secretary of Tourism, Alterna, Conservation International Mexico, GIZ (German Cooperation), National Commission of Natural Protected Areas (Comisión Nacional de Áreas Naturales Protegidas), Secretary of Tourism, Alterna, Sustentur, Aztec Foundation, Oaxacan Fund for Nature Conservation, The Small Planet, AMT Marketing,
+100 companies are more ready to attract visitors and provide high quality, safe and sustainable experiences, positively impacting the well-being of local communities and the conservation of their natural areas.
- In +50 nature destination managers strengthen capacities and tools for sustainable tourism management with a market perspective.
- +1,000 families supplement their livelihoods with sustainable and regenerative tourism